Booking Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings are subject to availability. Should your first choice of date be unavailable, alternative dates will be offered. We advise that bookings are made at least two weeks ahead of your chosen date.
2. On receipt of your payment you will receive an email confirming your booking. This email will include information on how to find Splatkidz, start times and contact details.
3. Any cancellations with at least 48 hours notice will result in your booking being rescheduled. Should your entire party fail to arrive or participate on the game day, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking without notice, at which time rescheduling will no longer be offered.
4. Cancellations and changes must be made over the phone to our booking office. We may ask that you also provide a written proof of your wish to cancel or make changes, subject to our requirements.
5. As with all outdoor events, we cannot predict the weather and on the rare occasion your booking is cancelled by us due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our control your booking will be rescheduled to a mutually convenient date. Unless we contact you to inform you that the site is closed due to bad weather or other circumstances beyond our control your activity session will take place.
6. Please be aware that until a sufficient payment is made and you receive confirmation via email you do not have a confirmed booking. Should you not receive a confirmation email, please give us a call.
7. Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online.
8. The minimum age for Lasertag is 6 years old. Players who are under our age limits on game days will not be allowed to play.
9. No cheque payments will be accepted on site. We only accept cash or card.
10. All players must abide by the rules and regulations specified on the waiver form that all players must read and sign before playing. It is the responsibility of the person signing the consent form to inform us of any medical condition of the person named. We will not be held responsible for any failure to disclose information that is required for the well being of any player. We cannot give consent for any person with a medical condition to participate; this is the responsibility of the individual (adults) parent or guardian (children) All players must obey the directions and instructions of all Splatkidz staff. We reserve the right to exclude anyone deemed to be under age, unfit to play because of physical or mental impairment, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, aggressive and or abusive or considered to be a danger to themselves or others.
11.Please be as accurate as possible when making a booking with us. We recommend that you only confirm space for players who you know will be definitely participating. Additional players may be added to your booking up to the day before your event subject to availability. Any cancellations or non-shows on your game day will be dealt with in accordance with provisions elsewhere in these Terms & Conditions.
12. If you choose not to play when we are open, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking without notice, and as per our cancellation policy you shall forfeit any right to reschedule. If in doubt call the booking office to check.
13.Organiser discounts & incentives can only be applied at the time of booking and are dependent on the number of participants that play on the day. If at any time after your booking the size of your group is reduced your discount/incentives will be re-assessed.